Audiologist: Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
The Company: Alliance Center for Hearing
We are a healthy private practice in Bismarck/Mandan providing exceptional audiological care. The majority of our referrals are from area physicians and from our own patients telling their family and friends about us. We practice to the highest standard of audiology care. Our goal is to work at the top of our scope of practice to do the best job that we can for our patients. We do not participate in insurance plans that restrict care and follow-up as we believe that is unethical to treat patients differently based on what insurance plan they have.
We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life. Our professional staff provides expert level care throughout the hearing continuum and practices with integrity, kindness and compassion.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Audiologist will be responsible for performing comprehensive diagnostic testing, hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting, patient counseling, and follow-up care. The Audiologist will also have experience, or be willing to learn, with implantable devices. Our practice focuses on treating hearing loss in both the adult and pediatric populations.
If you want mentorship/guidance as you work side by side with the owner who is an experienced Audiologist, this is a friendly and fun practice to build your career. We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable, for both patients and employees! You will find your opinions and suggestions are valued as we grow together. Additionally, we love to share and discuss difficult cases as we strive to help our patients.
The right candidate is naturally self-driven and is excited for potential growth and expansion. They will be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is willing to learn and use established processes.
- Treats every patient with a high level of attention and expertise.
- Is passionate about helping people hear better.
- Is always assessing processes to see how they can be made better.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Performs full audiological diagnostic evaluations, primarily for the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
- Interprets test results and provides reporting to physicians and other medical professionals.
Hearing Aid/Implantable Device Evaluations and Fittings
- Counsels’ patients regarding test results, and gains a complete understanding of the patient’s hearing needs and lifestyle to develop a customized hearing care plan.
- Performs selection, programming, and verification of the appropriate hearing aid/implantable technology to best meet the patient’s individual needs.
- Provides ongoing management including follow-up and education, hearing aid checks and adjustments, programming, repairs, and cleanings as necessary to maintain ongoing patient relationships.
Assists in Professional and Community Outreach
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations. This includes informational presentations regarding hearing loss, treatment options, and technology to local community groups, facilities, and medical professionals.
- AuD degree. Current North Dakota Audiologist License (or ability to obtain one by time of hire) and North Dakota Hearing Instrument Specialist License in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- 2 years proven experience as an audiologist preferred
- Experience with implantable devices, or willingness to learn, preferred
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off – Flexible
- Paid time off – Community Volunteering
Please send your cover letter and resume to the following email: